Ashok N Veeranki, DDS, FIBCSOMS
Meet Dr. Veeranki
Dr. Ashok N Veeranki was born in Andhra Pradesh, a Southern State of India. He attended Government Dental College, Mumbai (Bombay), affiliated to University of Mumbai, to obtain Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Degree; following graduation, he migrated to United States of America. He then attended International Dentist Program at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Veeranki completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the University of Connecticut in Hartford, Connecticut. He then entered into private practice in 2007. He is Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Veeranki is also certified by National Dental Board of Anesthesiology (NDBA), which happens after going through a written and an oral exam. He was recently bestowed upon as a Fellow of International Board for Certifying Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBCSOMS).
Dr. Veeranki has devoted his professional career to all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice with special interests in Dental Implantology, Wisdom Teeth removal, Anesthesiology, Oral Pathology and Reconstruction and Orthognathic Surgery. To keep abreast of the latest developments in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, he has always exceeded the continuing education requirements of California.
For more information about Dr. Ashok N Veeranki, or to schedule an oral surgery consult with him, please use our Appointment Request form or call our office in Manteca at Manteca Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 209-823-9371 or Tracy at Tracy Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 209-836-3870.
He is active in Local Hospital Leadership and is a Chair of Credentials Committee. He has participated with Risk Management, Nominating Committee and Continuing Education Committee.
He is an instructor for American Heart Association ACLS and CPR courses.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of California Associations of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Fellow of International Board for the Certification of Specialists in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental License- California Dental Board
- General Anesthesia Permit- California Dental Board
Dr. Veeranki maintains Hospital Affiliations at
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Tracy
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center, Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center, Modesto
- San Joaquin General Hospital, French Camp
While in Dental School, Dr. Veeranki, met his wife, who practices as a General Dentist. They are blessed with a son and daughter. Dr. Veeranki has many interests outside of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys traveling, biking, table tennis and golfing.