Patient Safety and Updated Office Protocols
About Your Appointment in Manteca or Tracy
We hope you and your family in good health. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Information for Your Visit to Our Office:
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that patients not bring anyone with them to their appointment, unless they are a minor or in need of assistance getting to and from their appointment.
- When you arrive at our office, please call us from your car to let us know you have arrived:
Manteca Manteca Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 209-823-9371 or Tracy Tracy Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 209-836-3870
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!